Monday, March 3, 2014

Smile



Happy March! I love my weekly inspiration challenge blogs. Fusion has a great color scheme and also a great sketch.  Thank you for the inspiration ladies!

If you all missed my BIG news, I am also staring a NEW Sketch Challenge Blog called Poppy Sketches, that will go live March 31st, complete with an awesome design team and sponsor prizes for challenge winners. Check back here for links or become a Poppy Sketch Fan on facebook to keep updated with the latest challenges!  

Thanks for all the sweet comments!



10 comments:

cm said...

Laura, your card is gorgeous! Spring-y colours, a delightful layout, pretty images: yes, I am definitely smiling!!
c

~amy~ said...

This totally makes me smile:)

Unknown said...

Laura, this is THE sweetest thing...so happy and cheery looking! I adored your butterfly entry for us at FUSION also...one of my most favorite in the gallery! Sure appreciate you playing along again!

Unknown said...

Sorry...me again...but it's GERI Freeman...not my son, Jonah!;) (Better change that before I do anymore commenting!)

wienerhoneymooners said...

SO bright and lovely Laura!
Love this, looking forward to seeing your challenge, big fan of your DT!!

Thanks for joining us at FUSION!

Squirlygirl said...

Awesome card Laura! Your bright fun colors would put anyone in a good mood :) That polaroid cut out is too cute also!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE your mix of patterned papers and your FAB design, Laura!

Betty said...

WOW, love your colors, Laura. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us in the Fusion card challenge and hope to see you again.

Lynn said...

Laura, I always love stopping by your blog. Your card is beautiful. Especially love that chevron ribbon. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

Pam said...

Beautiful card - love that ribbon!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS