Friday, February 28, 2014

February's Poppy Sketch Winner

Thank you to everyone who played along with February's Poppy Sketch!! As always it's so hard to pick one winner you all made awesome creations. I get so excited when a new one pops up in the gallery! One had to picked though and this months winner is...


Mariana Grigsby
at

Mariana's card is just stunning, right down to the color palette, her layers are so magical that you could frame this piece of art! Thank you Mariana for playing at Poppy Sketches!

Please email me your snail mail information and I will get your prize out to asap!
laura.elise.davis@gmail.com  

 Creating sketches for the scrappy world has been so much fun these past couple of months, but instead of posting a sketch for march tomorrow I have a HUGE announcement for all you Poppy Sketches fans so be sure to stop by my blog tomorrow!!

Thank you all for your sweet comments!

5 comments:

Sandi said...

Great choice!!! I loved this card!!! The colors are just FAB!!!

Giovana said...

I can't wait to hear the news!!

Mariana Grigsby said...

Laura, thank you so much for choosing my card!. It was fun to play along :)

~amy~ said...

I absolutely LOVE Mariana's card...WOW

donna mikasa said...

Congrats to Mariana on a deserving win!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS