Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Stampendous Spring Box

stampendous flower box1

stampendous box 3

stampendous box5

stampendous box 6

I
am so happy to share with you all today some fabulous product from Stampendous. This is my first Blog Star assignment, I decided to make a Spring goodie box using these Stampendous products, the Jumbo Perfectly Clear Handle, Cling Jumbo Water Lily, Pearluster Embossing Powder (blue), and the Clear Embossing Ink, Boss Gloss. I also used a large pink chinese take out box, and some fun handmade fabric flowers from K & Company, a clear studded button also from K & Company and American Crafts Premium Ribbon in denim to complete my project.


For my Stampendous Spring Goodie box, I simply stamped my large Water Lily stamp with the Boss Gloss, and randomly made a pattern all over my disassembled chinese box. I then dusted the wet gloss with the Pearluster blue embossing powder. After shaking off the excess embossing powder I then gently heat gunned the flowers to make a raised and radiant flower. After letting my box dry, I then assembled it and embellished the box with my ribbon, button, and flowers.

This spring box would be the perfect gift filled with paper grass and topped off with yummy jelly beans, and brightly foiled chocolate eggs.

Thanks for all your sweet comments

I hope you have a Stampendous Day!
Photobucket



No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS