Monday, October 18, 2010

Special Thanks

SA special thanks

SA special thanks 2

I
want to put out a special thank you to my friend and business partner Kazan for substituting for me at 2S4Y this week. Swinging two weeks in a row isn't easy and I appreciate it VERY much, Thank you Kazan! We are moving into a new house this week so I am up to my ears in boxes, cleaning, painting, etc. Here is a card I made using Starving Artistamps, Juniper and Jupiter's Exterior Elements.

Thanks for all your sweet comments!
Photobucket

9 comments:

Lori Craig said...

Love that pretty bike, Laura! Beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous!!

Regina Easter said...

that bike is just beyond adorable....and kazan is such a sweetie...i miss you girls...hugs

Courtney Baker said...

Oh my Laura that's just BEAUTIFUL!

Laurel said...

Love this card! love that bike!

Unknown said...

shucks LD - you know I can be bribed with coffee and/or vino ;)
Hugs & good luck!
K
PS your new home is gorgeous!

cnelson said...

sooooooooo lovely!!! LOVE this!

Anonymous said...

Love your Gorgeous card Laura..
Good Luck in your New Home :) xxx

Lisa Petrella said...

Love how this card turned out, Laura! Good luck with your move---so exciting!!!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS