Saturday, December 27, 2008

Baby Elephant * New Beginnings




Good morning! Here is a cute little baby card that I made for no particular reason, I just liked the colors, and a love for cute animal stamps! 

 Speaking of new beginnings, I am really excited for the New Year I have lots of goals I want to accomplish for myself. Also Kazan and I have lots of fun and exciting stuff planned for 2S4Y in the new year. 2008 was a blast and I am ready to take on 2009!

Thanks for all your sweet comments!
 

7 comments:

Beeks by the Lake said...

that is adorable! I love it. Thanks for sharing. And thanks for the inspiration.

Jennifer said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

Well thats the best way to create a card I say Laura...because you love it!!!
I love your card too It is `gorgeous` love the shaped card..Look forward to seeing what you bring for us in 2009 with 2009..`Exiting`!!!
Have a lovely Evening my friend:)~X~

DeeDee said...

Oooooh, love it Laura!!! Cute, cute, cute!!! HUGS!!!

Katie said...

So cute, Laura...love how you used the ribbon :)

I love your Christmas presents too...glad you had a good day!

Hugs!
Katie

Nina said...

CA-UUUUTE card!! Love the colors! :)

Ingrid said...

Cute card, Laura. Can't wait to hear what fun and exciting stuff you and Kazan have planned for 2009. I am so happy for the both of you that 2S4Y is such a HUGE success!!

xoxo

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS