Sunday, February 3, 2008

Day #3

Day #3 of What I Love: Card Making
I started scrapbooking 12 years ago when my daughter was just a little baby. The passion grew into the love of card making. Receiving a handmade card in the mail is so special. I have been so inspired by all of the talent out there and challenged with the occasional card blog challenge. I made this card for a recent card challenge over at Bety's blog: Iralamija. Bety is so super talented, her work is absolutely stunning.
The card is for my almost 13 year old daughter Claudia. The card is accordion style and opens up to give the reasons why I love her. The card also matches a little mailbox I altered. I plan on filling the mailbox with goodies and surprising her on Valentine's Day. You can see all of my card creations at my other blog The Paper Poppy.

Laura


1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!! I love the paper you used!! Could you please tell me what line that is? I love your work!!!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS