Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Winner Is...





















Thank you to everyone who participated in my Blog Candy! Claudia and I had so much fun reading all the entries. All of your ideas were excellent, but we had to choose just one. And the WINNER is.....KATHY!
Go check out her work she is super talented too!

Kathy said...Happy Birthday to your daughter!

Here's a fun one from a bridal shower I attended...

You take wedding dress pictures (or in this case, you could just do pics of models from fashion magazines or something) and you cut out their faces and paste just the face of a celebrity behind each one (so it looks like the model has the head of a celebrity but still the model's hair, body, etc.). Then you number the pages, pass the pictures around, and each girl has to guess who is who by writing their guesses on a piece of paper. At the end, you read off who each person is and whoever has the most right answer wins. It is surprisingly hard! And most fun when you post male celebrity faces on women bodies :)
Congrats Kathy!
E-mail me your info and I will send you your blog candy right away!
I had so much fun with this, defiantly look for more Blog Candy in the near future.
Thank for playing Ladies:)
Laura & Claudia

6 comments:

Kathy K said...

YAY! Thanks! I never win anything :) Glad you and your daughter enjoyed the idea, and I really hope you guys have fun with it. As I'm aging (I'm getting dangerously close to the big-3-0), I'm starting to wonder if I'm still "in touch" with teenagers. Emailing you right now...

My Paper World said...

Well done Kathy! Great idea! xx

Pamela Smerker said...

Great idea Kathy!
Laura that cupcake looks so yummy did you make it?

Unknown said...

Congrats Kathy - that was a clever idea. Hope Claudia has a lot of fun on her b/day too.

Laura Davis said...

No I didn't make this one, I just thought it looked yummy:)

Anonymous said...

"Well Done" Cathy... Laura and family have a wonderful time at your daughters b`day....I know you will...and I`ll wish your daughter a Happy B`day now incase I dont get round to visit....
"Happy 13th birthday" Teanager....Claudia...have a great time!!!!:)xxx

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS