Sunday, February 17, 2008

Toot, Toot


Just a little toot, toot from me:)
Lime Tart announced their new line of amazing kits! As well as two new designers added to their awesome team Jo & Bernie two seriously talented women. Congrats ladies! The new line of kits is called Lemon Myrtle Tart: "So exactly what ingredients will be in our Lemon Myrtle Tart? Why all things Australian of course! This Tart is going to be a generous assortment of embellishments, stamps, chipboard, flowers and many more things created or designed by Australian companies and artists." says Philippa from Lime Tart. Also added to the amazing team at Lime Tart are some special hand picked Guest Designers:
Erlia Abdullah
Wendy Sue Anderson
Laura Davis
Anna Eyjolfsdottir
Trace Geworsky
Danielle Holsapple
Lisa Houpt
Sarah Humphries
Gretchen Schmidt
Emeline Seet-Ng
Kandis Smith
Virginie Wurtz

Yes, I'm on the list!!! I'm so excited:) I can hardly wait to get my hands on this fabulous kit, Lemon Myrtle Tart, from Lime Tart.
Thanks Philippa your the best.

Laura


5 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG Laura this is amazing. Can't wait to see your work with their products - It is going to be gorgeous!

Bernie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bernie said...

Hi Laura, Congrats on lime tart, i'm so excited too! I love your cards they are gorgeous, i know why philippa had such a hard time! I am addicted to golf (like one obsession is not enough!) You must be so proud of your daughter, I love it when we all play together too. I will be sure to try those chocolate cake things- they look devine!

roree said...

Congratulations! I am sure you will make some great things with these kits. Your work is just wonderful!

Anonymous said...

congrats laura! can't wait to see what you create!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS