Saturday, February 16, 2008

Crop



"Flower Card" with tissue paper technique



"Happy Birthday" card with watermark ink




Beautiful "Hi" card with lots of glitter

Today I was invited to a crop by my new friend Pam over at Paper Askew she is super talented, go check out her work.
I was ready to sit, chat with new friends and work on my daughters birthday invites. I unpacked all my supplies, lugged out my beloved Cricut, went to go plug him in and realized I had forgotten his power cable! I guess I wasn't going to be scrappin! Oh well. Fortunately Pam is a fabulous Stampin Up demonstrator, and had three cards planned for everyone at the crop to make. I learned a cool new technique with stamping on tissue paper. Shown on the flower card, and had a lot of fun. Pam also gave me the new Stampin Up catalog so I went to town and started shopping:) This new friendship could be dangerous;) Thanks for a great day Pam:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful cards - I especially like the flower and "hi" cards. Thinking I need some stamps too :)

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful Laura...love the tissue effect...
Sounds like you had a great time:)x

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS