Saturday, February 1, 2014

February Poppy Sketch • love


February Poppy Sketch
 Happy February everyone and thank you for those who played with the January Poppy Sketch! This month is filled with lots of love, love, love and what better way to start it off with a fun sketch complete with a yummy prize of bright colored twine! I made a Valentines goody bag to fill with treats for my love.

February Poppy Prize
 I ask that you create any scrappy project based off of the sketch provided, upload it to your blog, link back to A Day in the Life of the Paper Poppy along with linking your creation to Inlinkz provided below. I will pick and announce one winner February 28th and a new Poppy Sketch will Pop Up March 1st! Good luck and have fun!


13 comments:

Virginia L. said...

What a great sketch, Laura! And I love that you used it with a decorated goody bag, too! Looks like a super fun challenge!

Ashley Newell said...

Super cute, Laura! I love this bag!

~amy~ said...

I love the embellished bag! So fun that you're doing the sketches...I missed out on January but plan on playing along for this month!

Sue Lelli said...

I LOVE the FAB bag you made for your sketch! So many wonderful layers and details! I hope to play along!

Lindsey said...

What a great sketch. I love that you used it on a goody bag, too. It turned out fabulous!

Sylvia Blum said...

another great sketch, Laura! Can't wait to find some creative time and create something following it!
I am so happy you are back :)
Have a great weekend!
Sylvia xx

Sandi said...

So glad you are doing sketches again. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!! I will definitely be participating in this!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Another great sketch - thank you! Awesome bag too :)

Mariana Grigsby said...

I loved the sketch Laura! Thanks for the chance to participate!

Kanan Pandya said...

Beautiful sketch, Laura. Love the pretty bag too. Thank you. :-)

Lee said...

Darling!!! I am hoping to sneak in some time to play along and I posted it on SCS!!

Stacey Schafer said...

She's BACK! Love your sketch, Laura! It is on my to do for sure LIST!! your card is beautiful!

Misti said...

Finally got a chance to put this together! Thanks for the mojo booster!!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS