Thursday, February 2, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays • On the Red Carpet

cas movie1

This is a special week at CAS-ual Friday, we are getting fancy and walking down the red carpet in honor of the 84th Academy Awards. All of our cards are a movie theme CAS style! We are also featuring an awesome guest designer and our sponsor is Simon Says Stamps!





Simon Says Stamp

I hope you all can come have some fun and play with us at CAS-ual Fridays! For my card I chose the Disney movie Pocahontas and the sentiment for my card is "Paint with all the Colors of the Wind".

Thanks for all your sweet comments!
 Photobucket

13 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Loving the vibrant red colours. She is gorgeously coloured.
Hugs
Desire

Deb Walker Deb Stamps Life, LLC said...

Too fun!

Katie Skiff said...

That is so cute!!

Muffin said...

Awesome card, I love it! :)

Jackie Rockwell said...

So sweet and colorful! I love the theme song!

Cathy A said...

Adorable card, reminds me of my daughter when she dressed as Pocahontas as a child.

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a sweet card for Pocahontas.

Shelly Rasske said...

Too cute!

Rosanne said...

cute card.

Ruby said...

Love this Laura. Your colouring is beautiful!

Aileen said...

Super Pocahontas Image. I love that song from the film. x

ania said...

This card is sooooooooooooooooo cute!

Lisa Petrella said...

Such a DARLING card! Love the patterned paper, the twine, and the sentiment!!! And your coloring ROCKS!!!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS