Thursday, February 2, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays • On the Red Carpet

cas movie1

This is a special week at CAS-ual Friday, we are getting fancy and walking down the red carpet in honor of the 84th Academy Awards. All of our cards are a movie theme CAS style! We are also featuring an awesome guest designer and our sponsor is Simon Says Stamps!





Simon Says Stamp

I hope you all can come have some fun and play with us at CAS-ual Fridays! For my card I chose the Disney movie Pocahontas and the sentiment for my card is "Paint with all the Colors of the Wind".

Thanks for all your sweet comments!
 Photobucket

13 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Loving the vibrant red colours. She is gorgeously coloured.
Hugs
Desire

Debstamps said...

Too fun!

Katie Skiff said...

That is so cute!!

Muffin said...

Awesome card, I love it! :)

Jackie Rockwell said...

So sweet and colorful! I love the theme song!

Cathy A said...

Adorable card, reminds me of my daughter when she dressed as Pocahontas as a child.

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a sweet card for Pocahontas.

Shelly Rasske said...

Too cute!

Rosanne said...

cute card.

Ruby said...

Love this Laura. Your colouring is beautiful!

Aileen said...

Super Pocahontas Image. I love that song from the film. x

ANIA said...

This card is sooooooooooooooooo cute!

Lisa Petrella said...

Such a DARLING card! Love the patterned paper, the twine, and the sentiment!!! And your coloring ROCKS!!!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS