Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Stampendous Sketch Challenge Winner!



We have a winner! Thank you to everyone who played along all of your cards were fabulous! I had a really hard time choosing just one winner so I decided to make this challenge winner random. Thanks again, I will be having more of these sketch challenges in the future. Don't forget to visit The Stampendous Blog to see who won the bonus Stampendous prize


And the winner is... Carol B.


Please email me your mailing information and I will get your Stampendous Stamp out to you!

Thanks for all your sweet comments!

Photobucket








2 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

So fun! congrats Linda!

Stacey Wilson said...

That's awesome, congrats Carol! I can't find the winner on the stampendous blog? Anyone else see it?

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS