Monday, February 22, 2010

Creative Flow

card 47o

card 47 2oo

2 Sketches 4 You is sporting a new sketch this morning along with a new sponsor and a very cool new feature on our site. It's called pages, and I also have it here on my personal blog. Think of pages like my blog is a book and you are flipping through it's pages, so much fun!

Here is my card this week for 2S4Y, it's a mini card, the size 4x4. Mini cards are fun and flirty and easy to whip up.

Thanks for all your sweet comments!

Photobucket


7 comments:

cnelson said...

such a cute and fun card!!

Courtney said...

Very fun and springy!

Kay said...

Gorgeous, Laura! Love the sentiment and the colorful dragonfly! Also, the "pages" on the 2S4Y blog are wonderful. What a great enhancement! ♥♥ Kay

Heather said...

Fun card! I gotta' check out the sketch challenges one of these days! Looks like fun!

Hannah - Mary P said...

I adore this card. I love the word backgrounds and the topper especially :D

Kathy Martin said...

I LOVE it! So colorful and cheerful! Great dragonfly too! :) Kathy

~amy~ said...

such a sweet mini card!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS