Friday, March 20, 2009

Motivate: International Inspiration







Recently 2 Sketches 4 You was featured in the Norwegian scrapbooking magazine Ett traykk.
The publication is out and I thought I would share with you all my cards and sketches from the article.

My friend and business partner Kazan were asked each to create three sketches and make cards from them, then swap sketches thus making cards from each others sketches. Brilliant idea Aashild! I will be sharing all the cards and sketches in the weeks to come.

Today I am sharing Kazan's sketch 2. Hop over to Kazan's blog: Nunu Toolies to check out the interpretation of her sketch.

Thanks for all your sweet comments!

4 comments:

AUsome mom said...

Beautiful, Laura. That pp is just gorgeous and I love the sentiment stamp. Very nice.

Anonymous said...

hello,
so nice withe this stamp!!!!
i like it!!

Carole Beath said...

So pretty, Laura.

Anonymous said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the big bow and how you did the butterflies flitting about the boxes.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS