Friday, March 27, 2009

International Inspiration


Laura's Sketch 2



Recently 2 Sketches 4 You was featured in the Norwegian scrapbooking magazine Ett traykk.
The publication is out and I thought I would share with you all my cards and sketches from the article.

My friend and business partner Kazan were asked each to create three sketches and make cards from them, then swap sketches thus making cards from each others sketches. Brilliant idea Aashild! I will be sharing all the cards and sketches in the weeks to come.

Today I am sharing my sketch 2. Hop over to Kazan's blog: Nunu Toolies to check out the interpretation of my sketch.

Thanks for all your sweet comments!

7 comments:

Joke said...

Oh, Laura, love your sketch and the card. Great job. Up to visit Kazans blog.

Have a nice weekend. It's raining over here.

Hugs,
Joke

~amy~ said...

Good Grief...this is magnificently a-dorable!!!

AUsome mom said...

Well, this is too doggone cute! Love the list.

Anonymous said...

`Beautiful` card along with a great sketch Laura...
Hope your enjoying your weekend lovely one:)♥

Laurel said...

Love the card, love the sketch! Had to try it! Here is my card, loosely based on the sketch:

http://want2scrap.blogspot.com/2009/03/here-is-another-sketch-from-laura.html

Katie said...

What a fun card~it is so sweet! I love those colors together.

Have a great day!
Katie

Peet said...

wow, gorgeous Laura!!!!!!!
Hugs,
Peet

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS