• I woke up at 3:00 am this morning to our smallest cat Ozzy, meowing! He wanted outside, sorry mister! Yes, we have three cats.
• Today was sleep in day but since Claudia has a half day today, it was up at our normal wake up time 7:00 am.
• Took Claudia to school. Yea! she was early today:)
• Came home and had my morning cup of black coffee.
• Chatted with Kazan on ichat.
• Did a little blog hopping.
• Took a photo of my card for Caardvarks. Edited it and sent it on it's way:)
• Took a shower around 9:00 am.
• Off to the gym to lift weights with Eric. Did a whole body workout.
• Went to Garbanzo's and got lunch. Yum, I got the plate filled with hummus, lettuce, tabouli, grilled chicken, baby eggplant, falafel, tahini and a whole grain pita.
• Picked up Claudia from school at 12:30, she is out for Fall Break. Monday classes resume.
• Drove past a cute pumpkin patch today.
• Changed and went to the golf club to practice.
• After golf we went to the mall to check out the new Mac books, I bought some new workout clothes too!
• Picked up Subway on the way home! Woohoo, I don't have to make dinner!
• We watched Jeopardy as a family. Eric bet Claudia $5 for every question she answered right. Claudia won $45 buckaroos!
• Watched the Presidential debate. 19 more days until election day!
• Worked on my post, have hot water & lemon.
• In bed by 10:00 pm.
Thanks for all your sweet comments!