• I woke up at 5:00 am this morning and went to my favorite class Muscle Mix. This class is 1 hour of intense cardio and high receptive weight lifting, the class kicks my booty every Monday!
• I got home at 7:05 and was pleasantly surprised to find miss Claudia already in the shower getting ready for school. Usually it is a battle to wake her up in the mornings.
• Made coffee for Eric and I and also made Claudia's oatmeal.
• Took Claudia to school which is a 15 minute drive. I always call Kazan on the way home to chat my husband calls it "coffee talk".
• When I got home I made myself oatmeal with a banana sliced up in it, I eat this almost every morning.
• Cleaned my house from op to bottom including about 700 loads of laundry! We are expecting Eric's (my husband) cousin from North Carolina this evening. Clinton is a pilot and flew in today for a quick visit.
• Finally took a shower at 12:00, too much cleaning!
• Weighed myself, I do this every Monday. I am down 0.5lb!! I weigh 151.5 and I am trying to get down to 140-145.
• Went to Costco, my least favorite store to pick up a few things.
• I then went to Chipotle to pick up lunch for Eric and I, Yum!
• From Chipotle I had a chicken bowl, no rice, black beans, no cheese, guacamole, & lots of lettuce! Calories: 475 :) I track my calories daily on Sparkpeople.
• Chatted with Kazan on ichat and checked my email.
• Went to go pick up the Peanut (Claudia) from school at 2:00 pm.
• Went to a 1 hr. spinning class at the gym.
• Came home changed and went out for sushi with Clinton.
• Back home to put Claudia to bed.
• Publish my post and off to bed for me by 10:00 pm
Here is my latest creation for BBTB, the challenge was to use the cut from Accent Essentials, Accent #49.
Thanks for all your sweet comments!