Monday, September 15, 2008

Our Little Girl♥




Good Monday morning! Eeaak I slept in this morning and missed the gym, so I am off this afternoon to go for a run! I hope you all had a great weekend. Ours was filled with golf and parties with friends! 

I have a new card to share this one is for the BBTB DT. The challenge is to use the flower frame cut from the Pooh Bear and Friends cartridge from Cricut. The DT out did themselves this week, with such beautiful creations!
Thanks for all your sweet comments!
Laura

9 comments:

Jen said...

so sweet Laura! Love how you framed the quote for this card...and I am LOL...I must have slept in for the past few years...yes...I have missed the gym ;) Girl you make me think about joining up :)

Sharon Caudle said...

So pretty Laura! I love how you framed the quote. Beautiful work as always!

Simply Shaz said...

This is really beautiful Laura,as always :)I do love pink & black. I must start using my cricut..lol
Shaz x

Unknown said...

That is so cute...I don't have that cartrige though...so I won't steal your cute idea.

We spent our weekend in rain...it rained for two straight days, now the kids are home cause too many streets are flooded...and they won't let me send my kids to school in a boat...lol.

Nikki said...

Laura, this is gorgeous! Love the poem!

Katie said...

Wow!! This is beautiful!! Love the quote and it is just SO stunning! Have a great week, Laura!

Katie

Joke said...

You are such a Cricut talent. I have one and never use it, I'm serious thinking of selling it.
This card is beautiful, love the colours and the sentiment.

Lea L. said...

That card is gorgeous! I just adore the quote you used on it! Fabulous job!

~Lea

Ivy said...

Laura this is simply adorable!! I really like that color combo...you did a fab job girl!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS