Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Congrats



Good Morning!
No cards or LO's for me to post today. My camera is on it's last leg. I am in the process for shopping for a new one. So in till then I am going to give a shout out to a fabulously talented woman MELANIE MUENCHINGER at Hands, Head and Heart go check out her work. Melanie made the top 100 on Stamping's Top 50! Whoohooo Melanie Congrats! If you have not seen this site Stamping Top 50 go check them out. This is a site that ranks you in the "Stamping Word". There is also a Scrapbooking one, Scrapbooking Top 50. Currently I am ranked 432 on the stamping site, & the scrapbooking site 977. My goal is to make it in the 100's or lower also! I am on my way, thanks to all of you:)
Have a great day!

Laura


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura...well done..I`v left you an award on my blog...you dont need your camera for this one!!!!:)x

Anonymous said...

Thankyou sooo much Laura your work is truly beautiful..I fogot to mention you do display it on your blog Laura...and award to ten people...Have a lovely Evening:)x

Melanie said...

Thanks for the hout out Laura! I'm so sorry I missed this! HUGS!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS