Saturday, February 9, 2008

Day #9


Lemon Card
The lemon was made with the Cricut, using the George, and Doodlecharms cartridge.

The Cricut Machine


Day #9 of What I Love: My Cricut

I love this little machine, it's the best invention ever! For those of you that are not familiar with the Cricut, it's a personal die-cut machine. The Cricut is easy to use and so much fun. I would love to buy the new and improved Expression Cricut, but I would have to sell a lot more cards;) Cartridges are sold separately and I am on my way to collecting every single one of them. The cartridges I own are, George and Basic Shapes, ZooBalloo, Stamped, Christmas Cheer, Doodlecharms, Alphalicious, New Arrivals, and Opposites Attract. A lot of my projects are done with the Cricut. For questions, check out Cricut's website. Cricut also has a friendly forum.

Laura


1 comment:

My Paper World said...

Very cute Laura!
I love that fabulous dotty ribbon!
Nicola xx

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS