Thursday, February 14, 2008

Day #14




Valentine I made for my husband

Here is a LO I made of my husband

Day #14 of What I Love: My Husband

Happy Valentines Day!
My husband and I have been married for 14 years. We got married so young that I feel like I have grown up with him. He truly is my best friend, and my love for him grows each day. My husband is strong, handsome, funny, and a great father. I am so lucky to have him in my life. He is always there for me and puts a smile on my face daily.:)

Laura


6 comments:

My Paper World said...

Great projects Laura! I love your cute frog card!

Anonymous said...

aw how lovely Laura....and I love your frog card:)x

Regina Easter said...

oh laura, this is to cute...love it...tfs

DeeDee said...

Awwww, cute froggie Laura! Great LO of your hubby too!!!!

SmilynStef said...

What a cute card ... love that you continued your design elements to the inside and that frog & heart are adorable.

Jolene said...

The frog is awesome! Congrats on Lime Tart, too!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS