Monday, February 11, 2008

Day #11


Here is the cute little Cuttlebug, and link for more information.

Day #11 of What I Love: My Cuttlebug

Yes, my daughter thinks I'm crazy, she says "only you mom, could love machines called a Cricut and a Cuttlebug".
I do love this little machine, the Cuttlebug is also made by Provocraft the same company that makes the Cricut. The Cuttlebug is very inexpensive and is a small die-cut and embossing machine. For being a small machine the possibilities are endless with the Cuttlebug. Here are a few examples that were done with my lil' Cuttlebug.


This card I made using one of Cuttlebugs embossing folder. The White card stock is embossed with the "Happy Birthday" folder.

These are Claudia's Valentines she made for her friends using my Cuttlebug. The die-cut of the cute elephant is from the Cuttlekids series. His name is Walter. Isn't he adorable.

Laura


1 comment:

Wendy said...

Oh man, those are fantastic!!!!

Smiles,
Wendy
www.SweetMeDesigns.etsy.com

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS