Monday, February 4, 2008

Day #4

Day #4 of What I Love: Ribbon

If you are a scrapbooker or card maker than you too share my weakness for ribbon. I cant seem to get enough of it. Grosgrain, velvet, stripped, polka-dots, the possibilities are endless. I have so much ribbon for years I have fought with trying to keep all of it organized. Well I think I finally have found the solution. The Rail System Metal Ribbon Spool Holder, retail: $9.99. The holder is from designers Lisa Bearnson and Becky Higgins from Creating Keepsakes. They have a great line, and this little ribbon holder works great for me. I have two and need a third desperately. A great site for all your ribbon cravings is The Ribbon Retreat They have a great variety to choose from. I wish I had a shopping spree at this site.

Laura


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS