Friday, January 31, 2014

2 Day • A Winner


Case Study has a fun new inspiration challenge, I decided to play and to come out of my comfort zone a bit and make a CAS card. Clean and simple doesn't come easy for me but I love the look of it a lot. Thanks for the inspiration ladies!


Thank you to everyone who played with my 1st Poppy Sketch Challenge, all of the entries were amazing making it very hard to pick a single winner. After much deliberation I have chosen...

Amy C 
at 

Amy's card is so stinking cute,
 her attention to detail is awesome from amazing coloring to stitching, ribbons, and twine.
Beautiful work Amy! 
Please email me at
 laura.elise.davis@gmail.com 
your
contact information so I can mail your goodies to you.

Tomorrow is February 1st which means a brand new sketch and prize first thing in the morning! Thank you again for playing with my Poppy Sketches

5 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

Way to work the CAS, Laura!!! This is a super fun card! And CONGRATS to Amy!! Her card is super sweet!

Kelly Griglione said...

Love your 2day focal point ... how fun is that?!

Joni nina Andaya said...

This is Beautiful Laura!!!

~amy~ said...

Love your 2 Day card...great pick...love amy's card!

Maureen said...

Super cute! Love all the different elements!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS